Drunk Driver Property Damage

An Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer's Perspective

What should I do if my property was damaged by a drunk driver?

If your property was damaged by a drunk driver, you need to hire an experienced accident lawyer immediately. Frequently, victims settle their case for damages cause by a drunk driver for much less than what they are actually owed. If you are a victim of a drunk driving car accident, you are likely entitled to additional money to punish to dangerous behavior of the drunk driver – even if you are not injured. We have recovered tens of thousands of dollars for people who’s property was damaged by a drunk driver. Do not trust your case to just any lawyer! You need an experienced personal injury lawyer who specializes in representing the victims of drunk drivers.

There is no fee for a consultation with a personal injury lawyer and you do not have to pay any money to hire. Let us demand the maximum compensation from the insurance company. Call Abogado Jason, a trusted partner with the Hispanic community. He will aggressively pursue any available insurance companies to make sure that you receive the maximum amount of money available to compensate you for damages caused by a drunk driver.

If you are the victim of a drunk driver, call us today at 404-565-1618 for a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer specializing in drunk driving accidents. We have offices conveniently located in Atlanta and Rome, Georgia.