Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
The time right after a traffic accident or other injury can be hectic and confusing. To make matters worse, when you are injured in an accident, there are typically decisions need to be made quickly. This can be difficult for someone who has just sustained severe injuries due to the negligence of another. Jason McLendon is an Atlanta Personal Injury lawyer, who believes that you should only have to worry about recovering from your injuries while I work to recover the compensation that you deserve.
Atlanta personal injury attorney Jason McLendon specializes in assisting those who were unfortunately injured in an auto accident and understands that being injured has a profound impact on nearly every aspect of you and your family’s life. I take a very personal approach to each personal injury case. I personally taking time to meet with each client to understand your specific needs and goals. When you hire an Atlanta personal injury attorney, don’t fall for a “one size fits all” approach that will promise you the moon and then treat you just like another number. You deserve an Atlanta Personal Injury attorney that will be a true partner for you and your family and ensure you recover from your injuries and receive the compensation that you deserve.
When Do I Need an Injury Attorney?
Personal injuries do more than damage your health. Personal injuries due to medical malpractice, car accidents, slip and falls or other situations will cause substantial medical bills that may lead your family into financial hardship. Your personal injury may cause you to miss work, and lead to an overall drop in your quality of life. Simply put: when you are injured as a result of another individual’s negligence, the law demands for you to receive compensation in order to make you whole again. When you sustain a personal injury, call me, an Atlanta Personal Injury attorney who prioritizes you does not just treat you like another number. Call me directly at 678-988-1199 for a free consultation to discuss the specifics of your personal injury case and how I can help.
Atlanta's Trusted Source for Personal Injury Law
In the period directly after you are injured, it is imperative to gather as much information as swiftly as possible. Personal injury lawyer Jason McLendon understands which information will be most important to your case, and will help you and your family determine a strategic plan for your case. While you are injured, hire a personal injury attorney will work quickly to build your case by gathering evidence and speak with the insurance agencies on your behalf so that you can focus on your health and wellness.
I was just Injured in an Accident. What should I do?
As a general rule, if you are injured in an accident, the next few days are chaotic and can be overwhelming. As an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney, there are several things that I always encourage my clients to do:
1. Get the medical treatment that you need: If you are hurt, don’t try to be a hero and tough it out. You need to be evaluated by medical professionals to determine the extent of your injuries. This may even save your live as you may not immediately exhibit symptoms, yet there is a serious underlying medical issue that needs immediate attention.
2. Take Pictures: It is imperative that the you receive a personal injury that you document everything. Frequently, the most powerful evidence in a personal injury case is pictures of the damage to the vehicles involved or pictures of the injures sustained in the accident. As an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney, I know that having pictures documenting important aspects of your case increases your potential recovery.
3. Do not make a recorded statement: Just after you receive a personal injury, you will likely receive a telephone call from an insurance adjuster asking for a recorded statement. DO NOT MAKE A RECORDED STATEMENT. I can not stress this enough. The insurance company has one goal: to limit the amount of money they are forced to pay you to compensate your for your injuries. The insurance companies and their lawyers would love nothing more than to twist your words in order to minimize your personal injury claim.You need to immediately contact an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney. Once a personal injury attorney notifies the insurance companies that you are represented, they can no longer speak with you. Call me, an Atlanta personal injury attorney directly at 678-988-1199 to discuss the specifics of your injures and let me tell you how I can help.
What To Expect from a Personal Injury Lawyer
Atlanta accident and personal injury lawyers have the ability to work quickly to ensure your case stays on track. Accident victims often do not have the ability to participate in all case proceedings, so a personal injury lawyer will attend mediation and court events on your behalf. An injury attorney will defend your case with video, police reports, medical records, and witness testimony. They may also hire subject matter experts to corroborate your case. After all evidence has been collected, they line item a demand letter and are often able to settle the case outside court.
I am worried I can not afford a Personal Injury Lawyer
An Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer will work on what is referred to as a contingency fee. A contingency fee means that if you do not recover from your personal injuries, I do not get paid. Furthermore, you never have to pay a personal injury lawyer out of pocket. Your personal injury lawyer’s fee will come directly from the settlement that you receive at the end of your personal injury case. So, you can absolutely afford an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney. Call me directly at 678-988-1199 to discuss the specifics of your personal injury case and how I can help you through this difficult time.
The McLendon Law Firm Represents Clients in the Following Accident and Personal Injury Cases
- Car & Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Elder & Nursing Home Abuse
- Product Liability
- Slip & Fall
- Truck Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death